If you suffer from allergies, you know how debilitating they can be. The constant sneezing, watery eyes, and congestion can make it difficult to focus on anything else.
But did you know that an air purifier could help alleviate some of these symptoms?
Instant Brands air purifiers are designed to remove 99% of dust, smoke, odors, pollen & pet hair from the air in your home or office.
This means that the air you breathe will be cleaner and fresher, which can help reduce allergy symptoms.
Here's how Instant Brands air purifiers work:
The HEPA-13 filter captures 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, mold & other ultrafine impurities.
Plasma Ion Technology projects positive and negative ions in the air allowing you to breathe easy.
Activated carbon filter layer helps decrease unpleasant smells.
Light sensor turns off displays and lowers noise to whisper-quiet levels when it is time for bed.
Eco mode cycles the fan on and off every 10 minutes if air quality is detected good for 30 minutes allowing a 50% energy reduction.
High-quality filter lasts up to 12 months!
By removing allergens from the air before they have a chance to enter your body, an Instant Brands air purifier can help reduce allergy symptoms such as sneezing, coughing and runny nose as well as improve sleep quality by reducing irritants in the environment.
Instant Air Purifiers Buying Guide
Buying an Instant Brands air purifier is straightforward. They offer a single model that comes in three sizes and two colors - White and Black. To determine the best choice for your room, simply measure the room in which you will place your air purifier. Getting an air purifier that is designed for bigger rooms than yours will still be effective, as it will purify the air quicker.
Instant HEPA Quiet Air Purifier for Rooms up to 1140ft2
The Instant HEPA Quiet Air Purifier from the makers of Instant Pot offers advanced air cleaning technology with a HEPA-13 filter that captures 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, mold and other impurities combined with Plasma Ion Technology to project positive and negative ions in the air. It filters up to 1140 sqft per hour and features an Auto mode that senses air quality, an odor reducer, whisper-quiet operation, Energy Star certified eco mode and long lasting filters.
Why People Love This
- Ability to turn on/off the plasma ion feature
- Quiet operation
- Improved air quality for cooking breakfast foods
- Carbon layer may help reduce VOCs
- Specific dimensions and filter designed for Instant Air Purifier
For smaller spaces
Instant HEPA Quiet Air Purifier for Rooms up to 630ft2
- The Instant HEPA Quiet Air Purifier from the makers of Instant Pot combines a HEPA-13 filter and Plasma Ion Technology to capture and project impurities in the air, allowing for a clean home environment. It is AHAM-verified, energy-star certified and whisper quiet, making it perfect for bedrooms and offices. The filter can last up to 12 months, making it an economical choice.
Why People Love This
- Reduces air pollutants and VOCs
- Adjustable Plasma Ion feature to enable or disable when needed
- Easy to use control panel with one touch button
- Compact size perfect for bedrooms and small spaces
- Helps reduce mold and other airborne contaminants
- Relieves allergies and helps with better breathing and sleeping habits
For offices or large living spaces
Instant HEPA Quiet Air Purifier for Rooms up to 1,940ft2
The Instant HEPA Quiet Air Purifier is an advanced air cleaning technology with a HEPA-13 filter that captures 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, mold, and other ultrafine impurities. It is AHAM-Verified to exchange 126 SQFT 5 times per hour for clean air in minutes, has an odor reducer to refresh rooms or office space and is whisper-quiet with light sensor which turns off displays and lowers noise levels. It is also Energy Star Certified for 50% energy reduction and the filter can last up to 12 months. From the makers of Instant Pot comes a brand you can trust for cleaner air and peace of mind.
Why People Love This
- Quiet operation and sleep mode
- Carbon layer to reduce VOCs
- Control panel with button to enable/disable the Plasma Ion feature
- Improved air quality after a few hours of use
- 7 month run time without issue
- Filter check and replacement when required