Bestsellers for Instant Pots
Are you looking for a faster and easier way to make desserts? An Instant Pot might just be the solution you need. This amazing kitchen gadget can do so much more than just cook rice and stews. With an Instant Pot, you can make a variety of delicious desserts that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
Here are some dessert ideas that you can make in your Instant Pot:
Cheesecake: This is one of the most popular desserts to make in an Instant Pot. The pressure cooking method ensures that the cheesecake comes out creamy and smooth every time.
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until it's smooth.
- Add sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and sour cream into the bowl.
- Mix everything together until it becomes smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased cake pan.
- Cover the pan with foil and place on top of a trivet inside your Instant Pot.
- Add one cup of water to your pot and close the lid.
- Set to High Pressure for 30 minutes.
- After cooking is done, allow for natural release before removing from pot.
Chocolate lava cake: This dessert is perfect when you want something chocolaty but don't want to spend too much time baking.
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs plus one egg yolk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Melt chocolate chips & butter in microwave safe bowl or over stove top at low heat till melted.
- In another mixing bowl whisk together eggs & egg yolk.
- Add the chocolate mixture to egg mixture while whisking continuously.
- Sift flour into the mixture and whisk until just incorporated.
- Pour the batter into greased ramekins that fit inside your Instant Pot with a trivet at bottom of pot (that has 1 cup water in it).
- Close lid and set to high pressure for 8-10 minutes depending on desired texture.
- Allow for natural release before removing lava cakes from pot
- Serve with vanilla ice cream
Rice pudding: A comforting dessert that can be enjoyed any time of day.
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Instant Pot: Combine all ingredients in the inner pot, stirring well.
- Close lid and set valve to Sealing, then cook on High Pressure for about 15 minutes (depending on type of rice).
- Allow for natural release before removing rice pudding from pot
- Serve warm, chilled or topped with cinnamon.
Making desserts in an Instant Pot is easy and quick. With these simple instructions, you can enjoy delicious desserts without spending hours in the kitchen. Try these recipes today and experience the magic of an Instant Pot!
Instant Buying Guide
The Instant Pot is a versatile kitchen appliance that can cook up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods. The Instant Pot comes in five versions, here are the top 3 best sellers by price category. We’re confident that you’ll be able to find the right one for your budget and kitchen.
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker 6 Quart
This product is a 7-in-1 Instant Pot Duo electric pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker and food warmer. It features 13 customizable Smart Programs for pressure cooking and comes with a tri-ply bottom for more even cooking. It's perfect for growing families as it can cook for up to six people and comes with a free app with over 1900 recipes. Plus it has over 10 safety features and is fingerprint resistant!
- Instant Pot users have used both the 3qt and 6qt sizes for various purposes.
- The Instant Pot is versatile - not only can it be used for slow cooking, proofing, and yogurt/farmer cheese-making, it can also be used as a deep fryer with an optional glass lid.
- The Manual setting has been renamed as "Pressure Cook" in newer versions of the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot RIO 7-in-1 Electric Multi-Cooker Pressure Cooker 6 Quart
The Instant Pot RIO is an innovative 7-in-1 electric multi-cooker with an upgraded anti-spin inner pot and easy to use control panel with cooking progress indicator. It has 13 customizable smart programs with pressure and slow cook settings, plus 10 safety features. The inner pot is made of food grade stainless steel and tri-ply bottom for even cooking, making it great for growing families or meal prepping. Plus, the free app provides over 800 recipes for iOS and Android!
- Quick and fast shipping
- Good deals and very cheap
- Easy to use with a button to release the stem instead of using tongs
- Preheat and on show progress
- Highly recommended Instant Pot brand
On Sale Now
Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 Air Fryer and Electric Pressure Cooker Combo with Multicooker Lids
This product is an Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 Air Fryer and Electric Pressure Cooker Combo with Multicooker Lids that offers a wide range of functions, including air frying, roasting, baking, dehydrating, pressure cooking, slow cooking and more. It features Evencrisp Technology to deliver crunchy and tender food without the need for deep-frying with oil. It also has 11 customizable Smart Programs for quick one-touch cooking plus a free app with over 1900 recipes. The stainless steel pot is designed for even cooking and the product comes with many safety features including overheat protection.
- Cooks food quickly and to perfection
- Easy to use and clean
- Multiple uses - pressure cooking, air frying, baking, dehydrating
- Compatible with 8 qt models
- Can fit in smaller spaces like an RV