Yes, you can! Adding butter or oil to your rice can add flavor and keep the grains from sticking together. Here are the steps to cooking rice with butter or oil in your Instant Brands Rice Cooker:
- Rinse your desired amount of rice in a fine mesh strainer until the water runs clear.
- Add the rinsed rice to your Instant Brands Rice Cooker.
- Add water according to the manufacturer's instructions for your specific model and type of rice.
- Add a tablespoon of butter or oil for every cup of rice that you are cooking.
- Stir everything together well.
- Close the lid on your Instant Brands Rice Cooker and select the appropriate setting for your type of rice.
- Once done, let it sit for 5-10 minutes before opening.
Instant Rice Cookers Buying Guide
Instant’s Rice Cookers bring best-in-class technology to cooking rice and grains. Our rice cookers are lightweight, compact countertop-friendly design fits any size kitchen. Choose between our 8-quart Zest to our 20-quart Multigrain Cooker.
Instant Pot Zest 8 Cup One Touch Rice Cooker
The Instant Pot Zest 8 Cup One Touch Rice Cooker is a great kitchen appliance with multiple features. It has 4 Smart Programs that make cooking rice, oatmeal, and grains easy and fast with one-touch control. The 8 cup capacity is perfect for preparing individual meals or sides while the included steamer tray makes it easy to steam vegetables, fish and more. In addition to its over 10 safety features, it also includes an overheating protection and a safe-locking lid. Finally, by downloading the free app you can access amazing recipes to create delicious meals quickly!
Why People Love This
- Versatile cooking options with customizable temperature settings
- Easy to use and clean
- 1500 watts, 120V
- Temperature range of 77° F - 203° F
- Glossy enamel coated cast iron cooking pot and lid with stainless steel knob