Cooking quinoa in an Instant Brands rice cooker is quick and easy. With the right settings, you can have perfectly cooked quinoa in just a matter of minutes! Here's how to do it:
- Rinse your quinoa thoroughly in a fine-mesh strainer.
- Add the rinsed quinoa and water to your Instant Brands rice cooker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Close the lid of your rice cooker and select the 'Quinoa' setting.
- Press start!
- Wait for the cooking cycle to complete (usually around 10-15 minutes).
- Once done, fluff with a fork and serve.
Instant Rice Cookers Buying Guide
Instant’s Rice Cookers bring best-in-class technology to cooking rice and grains. Our rice cookers are lightweight, compact countertop-friendly design fits any size kitchen. Choose between our 8-quart Zest to our 20-quart Multigrain Cooker.
Instant Pot Zest 8 Cup One Touch Rice Cooker
The Instant Pot Zest 8 Cup One Touch Rice Cooker is a great kitchen appliance with multiple features. It has 4 Smart Programs that make cooking rice, oatmeal, and grains easy and fast with one-touch control. The 8 cup capacity is perfect for preparing individual meals or sides while the included steamer tray makes it easy to steam vegetables, fish and more. In addition to its over 10 safety features, it also includes an overheating protection and a safe-locking lid. Finally, by downloading the free app you can access amazing recipes to create delicious meals quickly!
Why People Love This
- Versatile cooking options with customizable temperature settings
- Easy to use and clean
- 1500 watts, 120V
- Temperature range of 77° F - 203° F
- Glossy enamel coated cast iron cooking pot and lid with stainless steel knob