Can I make baked potatoes in the air fryer?
Yes, you can! Air fryers are perfect for making baked potatoes because they cook quickly and evenly, resulting in perfectly crispy skin and fluffy insides. Here's how to do it:
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- Scrub your potatoes clean and dry them with a paper towel.
- Pierce each potato several times with a fork.
- Rub each potato with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place the potatoes in the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of your potatoes.
- Check for doneness by inserting a knife or fork into the center of a potato - it should slide in easily.
- Serve hot topped with butter, sour cream, chives, or any other toppings you like!
Air frying is an easy way to make delicious baked potatoes without heating up your whole oven or waiting for an hour or more for them to cook traditionally.
Instant Air Fryers Buying Guide
Instant Vortex Plus 10-Quart Air Fryer
This product offers great features for convenience and safety. It has 7-in-1 functionality and advanced technology for a perfect golden finish, rotisserie feature for self-basting, six customizable one-touch smart programs, fast preheating from frozen to golden in minutes, included accessories that are easy to clean up, built-in safety features including Overheat Protection and auto-off, plus access to our free Instant Pot app with over 100 recipes. It is an ideal kitchen appliance for quick delicious meals.
Why People Love This
- Easy to use with clear instructions
- Compact size is perfect for small spaces
- Can cook food in as little as 4 minutes
- Includes air fryer and convection oven capabilities
- Safe to use - no door lock or fire hazard risks