Air fryers are a great addition to any kitchen as they allow you to cook your favorite foods in a healthier way while still achieving that crispy texture we all love. If you're wondering if you can use an air fryer to make jalapeno poppers, the answer is yes! Not only are they delicious, but using an air fryer also eliminates the need for added oils or fats commonly used when deep-frying.
Here's how you can make jalapeno poppers in your air fryer:
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
- Cut each jalapeno in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and membranes with a spoon.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until well blended.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the Panko breadcrumbs in a shallow dish or bowl and coat each stuffed jalapeno half with breadcrumbs evenly.
- Place the coated jalapenos in the air fryer basket in a single layer (you may have to cook them in batches depending on the size of your air fryer).
- Spray cooking spray over them evenly before cooking for about 8 minutes or until golden brown on top.
The best part about using an air fryer is that it saves time without sacrificing flavor or texture! So go ahead and give this recipe a try - you won't be disappointed.
Instant Air Fryers Buying Guide
Instant Omni Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo 19 QT/18L
The Instant Omni Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo 19 QT/18L is a great addition to any kitchen! It has 7-in-1 functionality, EvenCrisp technology, extra large capacity and fast preheating. It also has 3 toasting levels, included accessories, and safety features. Plus, it comes with an app with over 100 recipes!
Why People Love This
- Quick and efficient air fryer
- Easy to use with great options
- Accurate dimensions given
- Perfect gift for any occasion
- Helpful customer service to answer questions
- Affordable price point