Can I use the air fryer to make lasagna?
Yes, you can make delicious and crispy lasagna in your air fryer! Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: chopped fresh basil or parsley for garnish
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
- In a skillet, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat until browned. Add tomato sauce, salt, and pepper, stirring until combined.
- Spread a thin layer of the meat mixture on the bottom of an oven-safe dish that fits into your air fryer basket.
- Place two lasagna noodles on top of the meat mixture, then spread a layer of ricotta cheese over the noodles.
- Repeat layers with remaining ingredients (meat mixture, noodles, ricotta cheese) until all are used up.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the dish with foil and place it in the air fryer basket.
- Air-fry for about 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly on top!
- Carefully remove from air fryer basket using oven mitts or tongs as it will be hot!
Instant Air Fryers Buying Guide
Instant Omni Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo 19 QT/18L
The Instant Omni Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo 19 QT/18L is a great addition to any kitchen! It has 7-in-1 functionality, EvenCrisp technology, extra large capacity and fast preheating. It also has 3 toasting levels, included accessories, and safety features. Plus, it comes with an app with over 100 recipes!
Why People Love This
- Quick and efficient air fryer
- Easy to use with great options
- Accurate dimensions given
- Perfect gift for any occasion
- Helpful customer service to answer questions
- Affordable price point