If you're wondering if you can use your air fryer to make stir fry, the answer is yes! While traditionally stir fry is made in a wok or pan, an air fryer can give similar results with less oil and mess. Here's how to make stir fry in an air fryer:
1 lb. protein (chicken, beef or shrimp)
1-2 cups vegetables (bell peppers, onions, broccoli etc.)
2-3 tbsp cooking oil
Salt and pepper
Stir Fry Sauce of your choice
- Preheat your air fryer at 375°F for 5 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until the protein and veggies are well coated in oil and seasoning.
- Pour everything into the air fryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Pause halfway through to shake the basket so everything cooks evenly.
- Once done, add stir-fry sauce of your choice while still hot.
- Serve over rice or noodles!
Instant Air Fryers Buying Guide
Instant Pot Vortex 4-in-1 2-quart Mini Air Fryer Oven Combo - Black
The Instant Pot Vortex 4-in-1, 2-quart Mini Air Fryer Oven Combo is an incredibly versatile kitchen must-have. It features advanced technologies like EvenCrisp and one-touch smart programs for easy gourmet meal preparation. Plus, it has a fast preheat time and nonstick, dishwasher safe air fry basket and tray for easy clean up. Finally, the free Instant Pot App offers over 1900 recipes for creative meals!
Why People Love This
- Fits pans up to 9 7/8L x 8W x 4H inches
- 1300 Watts 4 in one Air fry, bake, roast and reheat
- Can fit 4-5 chicken wings when placed flat on the tray
- Lightweight and easy to lift - 7.28 lbs/ 3.3 kg
- Perfect size for smaller sized kitchen or RV use
- Easy to use and clean
- Makes excellent fried foods such as salmon, shrimp and French fries