If you're wondering whether you can use your air fryer to make taquitos, the answer is a resounding yes! Air fryers are perfect for making crispy and delicious taquitos without all of the oil that traditional frying requires. Here's how to do it:
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray or oil mister
- Preheat your air fryer to 390°F.
- Warm up your corn tortillas so they are pliable and easy to roll.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of shredded chicken and a sprinkle of cheese onto each tortilla, then roll them up tightly.
- Spray each rolled-up taquito with cooking spray or mist with oil.
- Place the taquitos in a single layer in the basket of your air fryer, being careful not to overcrowd them.
- Cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through cook time, until they are crispy and golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce!
Instant Air Fryers Buying Guide
Instant Pot Vortex 4-in-1 2-quart Mini Air Fryer Oven Combo - Black
The Instant Pot Vortex 4-in-1, 2-quart Mini Air Fryer Oven Combo is an incredibly versatile kitchen must-have. It features advanced technologies like EvenCrisp and one-touch smart programs for easy gourmet meal preparation. Plus, it has a fast preheat time and nonstick, dishwasher safe air fry basket and tray for easy clean up. Finally, the free Instant Pot App offers over 1900 recipes for creative meals!
Why People Love This
- Fits pans up to 9 7/8L x 8W x 4H inches
- 1300 Watts 4 in one Air fry, bake, roast and reheat
- Can fit 4-5 chicken wings when placed flat on the tray
- Lightweight and easy to lift - 7.28 lbs/ 3.3 kg
- Perfect size for smaller sized kitchen or RV use
- Easy to use and clean
- Makes excellent fried foods such as salmon, shrimp and French fries