Yes, you can use the sauté function on the Instant 20-Cup Rice Cooker. This multi-cooker has 8-in-1 functionality, which includes sautéing, slow cooking, steaming, and more. The sauté function allows you to brown meats or vegetables before cooking rice or grains in the same pot.
Instant Rice Cookers Buying Guide
Instant’s Rice Cookers bring best-in-class technology to cooking rice and grains. Our rice cookers are lightweight, compact countertop-friendly design fits any size kitchen. Choose between our 8-quart Zest to our 20-quart Multigrain Cooker.
Recommended rice cooker
Instant 20-Cup Rice Cooker Rice and Grain Multi-Cooker with Carb Reducing Technology
This Instant 20-Cup Rice Cooker is a multi-functional cooker with Carb Reducing Technology, 8 cooking presets and all the necessary accessories.
This Instant 20-Cup Rice Cooker is a great option for those looking for an easy to use multi-cooker. It has 8 smart cooking presets and Carb Reducing Technology which can reduce carbs and sugars in rice up to 40%, without compromising taste or texture. It also has a sleek and compact design, making it perfect for any countertop or pantry. Additionally, it comes with the necessary accessories such as a multigrain spoon and measuring cup, making meal prep even easier. Finally, all of its parts are dishwasher safe for hassle free cleaning.
Why People Love This
- 6Qt capacity ideal for cooking rice for a larger group
- Non-stick coating and stainless steel knob on lid make cleanup easy
- 1500 Watts of power and adjustable temperature range of 77°F - 203°F ensure perfect results
- Easy to use with no instructions required - even for sticky rice!
- Carb and sugar reduction due to removal of starch from rice, makes it guilt free to eat