Yes, you can reheat food using the Instant Indoor Grill! Here's how to do it:
- Place the food in the cooking basket with the air frying tray, insert it into the cooking chamber, and close the lid.
- Select Reheat by pressing its button. The display shows the default time and temperature settings.
- If you want to change the cooking settings, press Temp or Time and use the Control Dial to adjust the temperature and cooking time. Then press Start to accept the new settings.
- When the Smart Program completes, the lid beeps, and the display shows End. The grill beeps every minute for 10 minutes to remind you that cooking has completed.
Enjoy your reheated food!
Instant Indoor Grill Buying Guide
The Instant Indoor Grill is the perfect solution for indoor cooking, combining smart indoor grilling with air frying, baking, broiling, roasting, and dehydrating. The Instant Indoor Grill is a versatile appliance that will fit in any kitchen.
Instant 6-in-1 Indoor Grill and Air Fryer
This Instant 6-in-1 Indoor Grill and Air Fryer comes with a variety of functions, including chargrilling, air frying, baking, reheating, roasting and dehydrating! It features a clear cooking window to monitor cooking progress and an odor-reducing filter to leave your kitchen smelling great. The lid is removable for easy cleaning and it comes with the free Instant Brands Connect App with lots of delicious recipes. With even heating and advanced technologies from the makers of Instant Pot, this product promises amazing results!
Why People Love This
- Customers enjoy the convenience of being able to grill indoors during cold winter months
- Customers appreciate that the product is easy to clean
- The product cooks burgers, scallops, shrimp and steak in just 6 minutes
- The glass lid allows customers to view their food while cooking
- Customers are amazed at how well the food tastes after using this product, especially steaks and pork chops
- Customers have had great experiences with the air frying and dehydrating functions as well