What do the error codes E1 and E2 mean for my Indoor Instant Grill and how do I resolve them?
Error code E1 indicates a temperature sensor issue, while error code E2 signifies a temperature sensor short circuit. In both cases, the solution is to contact Consumer Care for assistance in resolving the problem.
Instant 6-in-1 Indoor Grill and Air Fryer
This Instant 6-in-1 Indoor Grill and Air Fryer comes with a variety of functions, including chargrilling, air frying, baking, reheating, roasting and dehydrating! It features a clear cooking window to monitor cooking progress and an odor-reducing filter to leave your kitchen smelling great. The lid is removable for easy cleaning and it comes with the free Instant Brands Connect App with lots of delicious recipes. With even heating and advanced technologies from the makers of Instant Pot, this product promises amazing results!
Why People Love This
- Customers enjoy the convenience of being able to grill indoors during cold winter months
- Customers appreciate that the product is easy to clean
- The product cooks burgers, scallops, shrimp and steak in just 6 minutes
- The glass lid allows customers to view their food while cooking
- Customers are amazed at how well the food tastes after using this product, especially steaks and pork chops
- Customers have had great experiences with the air frying and dehydrating functions as well